6. Professional Drying: Now that your carpet has been deep-cleaned from all previous debris and stains, we gently rake out your carpet to ensure a fully dry carpet exceeding your expectations.
5. Debris Removal: Once the carpet is scrubbed, we use an absorbent cotton pad to remove all the dirt brought to the carpet surface during the cleaning process.
4. Scrub: After he have applied the carpet cleaner, we go ahead and use an absorbent microfiber pad to scrub the carpet. This pad will keep the texture of the carpet from being worn down during the cleaning process.
3. Apply Cleaner: When prepping the carpet to be cleaned, we spray a special, environmental friendly, carpet cleaner on your carpet before scrubbing and deep cleaning.
2. Vacuum: We use a Professional Hepa Vacuum to permanently remove all dirt before cleaning.
1. Dry soil & Hair removal: We use a CRB, or counter rotating brush, to bring up all debris to the surface of your carpet such as dirt, hair, and other tiny particles that were deeply hidden in your carpets.
6 step method to guarantee a clean carpet
DIY carpet cleaning tips
Whether you have coffee stains, crayon marks, or simply a build-up of everyday dust and dirt, all carpets need a little care and attention every now and then. What makes your procrastinaation of cleaning your carpet worse, is the effort involved in moving furniture and waiting for the fibres to dry, but carpet care doesn’t have to be difficult. Here are a few useful tips to remove those everyday stains and lingering smells.
1. Blot your stains, don't rub!
When cleaning up a stain on your carpet, use a cloth and